What is a Servo controlled stabilizer? Why should I install one?
A Servo Stabilizer is a Servo motor controlled stabilization system that performs optimum voltage supply using a Buck\Boost transformer booster that captures voltage fluctuations from input and regulates current to the correct output. An AC synchronous motor adjusts voltage in clockwise or anticlockwise direction and manages the output voltage with components like control card,dimmer,comparator, transistors, mocs, etc. The Servo stabilizer has definitely an edge over traditional stabilizers. Basically there are two types of stabilizers, one is relay based and the other is Servo based. In relay stabilizer, a switch corrects the output voltage accuracy at ±10%. But in Servo, the primary Servo motor corrects supply using buck boost function. This type of stabilizer is beneficial for high output voltage accuracy. It provides ±1 % voltage output where input voltage alters up to ± 50 %. This type supports up to 5000 KVA & above so it has a higher load capacity. Ultimately, the major difference between the two is performance as Servo is a stepless correction technologically superior to traditional relay transformers and gives accurate output.
A servo stabilizer is a popular replacement for low high rating appliances used in both commercial and residential places, homes and industries that provides unmatched voltage supply to protect your fragile equipments. Servo has both single-phase and three-phase systems coming in Oil cooled and Air cooled units.
A Servo Stabilizer is not just a voltage fixing system, but a completely reliable energy device that is advantageous over the traditional relay based stabilizer. We have quite a number of benefits of using Servo:
1. High voltage correction accuracy with output of ±1 voltage correction.
2. Switch less system to adjust fluctuating voltage at desired levels.
3. High load capacity that supports up to 5000 KVA or above.
4. Voltage is based on step less correction.
5. Perfect stabilization for hospitals best for intricate machineries like X-ray machines, CAT scans, radiation and diagnostic equipments.
6. Wide functioning area from schools, offices, homes and industries.
7. Oil cooled and air cooled transformers that fit your budget.
Eventually, Servo stands the winner because of its unmatched performance and longer life features